Monday 9 December 2013

Maths trip??

Source

Last Wednesday, we went on a maths trip to Rathbeggan Lakes. We left school at the normal time (in our tracksuits and wellies) on the usual big blue bus. The journey consisted of about half an hour of my friends and I snapchat-ing pictures of eachother to people.

 When we got there, we were split into groups of 4. I was put with Amy, Sophie and Sarah. We ended up completing 4 challenges involving project maths. Between challenges, we watched the goose and his little minions (the ducks) wandering around the place looking for food. Despite our feet being frozen- our trip was very enjoyable.


My amazing photography ;)

After we were finished at the lake, we went to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre for lunch. My friends and I went straight to Mc Donalds and got food.


After we finished, we all went to Pennys for a browse. I didnt bring money so i couldnt buy anything. Afterwards, Rebecca and I (Rebecca was shortlisted for a blogger award ~ vote here -->See full list on Listly) went into debenhams in search of MAC makeup... We didnt find any... Instead we drenched ourselves in the One Direction perfume that was released earlier this year. It smells amazing by the way. 

We then made our way back to the bus and headed off home.

No comments:

Post a Comment