Friday 13 September 2013

The time has come...

Source
Wednesday the 11th of September was the day the third years of 2013 had been waiting months for.... The day we got our junior certificate results. We arrived at the school early on Wednesday morning too nervous to even talk. We then went to the hall and were told to stand in our old class group in alphabetical order. One of the teachers than handed us all a large brown envelope with each of our names and date of birth on it. When I was handed my envelope I immediately ripped the top open to reveal my results...


We all did very well and are very happy with our results.


To celebrate, my friends and I went to Time in Naas. There were 13 of us getting ready in the same room so we were a bit tight on space. By the time we were ready to go, three more people had arrived to go on our bus. When we arrived at the venue, it started to rain... Typical irish weather. The queue to get in wasn't too long, which was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment